Malta – EuroLotto.com gives access to six of the world’s biggest lotteriesBy Phil - 11 June 2015
EuroLotto.com, in partnership with Kootac.com, has unveiled its new-look site which now allows players to buy tickets online for six of the world’s biggest lotteries including EuroMillions, EuroJackpot and the USA’s famous Powerball and MegaMillions draws.
The new service promises to be the go-to site for lottery fans, presenting customers with competitive ticket prices, a comprehensive results service, and exclusive discounts and promotions, including cashback on losing tickets, free tickets and special bundle giveaways.
EuroLotto.com has also added a whole new dimension to lottery excitement in the form of “BoosterBalls”. BoosterBalls offers players the opportunity to choose three numbers on each lottery ticket and use the Boost’o’Meter slider to choose an extra bet from €1 to €10. By matching the 3 BoosterBalls with numbers in the draw, players can win up to €10,000.
Taking advantage of operating an online lottery service, the roadmap for the months ahead is packed with new features designed for maximising the excitement of this vertical. Lottery Syndicates, LIVE lottery games, value ticket packages and much more will be released – alongside an industry leading portfolio of scratch cards, instant win jackpots and casino games.
With a mobile and tablet version of the service set to launch soon, Head of EuroLotto.com, Helen Taylor, is excited about what lies ahead for the brand, commenting: “European lottery players have long sought out an ultimate offering that delivers seamless integration across the world’s biggest lottery draws and EuroLotto.com has worked hard to make that a reality. There are literally hundreds of millions of euros worth of prizes up for grabs and lottery players all over the world now have easy access to play for their share.”
The six global lotteries available on EuroLotto.com are:
• EuroMillions – Europe’s most well-known continent-wide draw which has two draws a week and paid out a record jackpot of €190m in October 2014
• EuroJackpot – Launched in spring 2012 and operates across 16 different countries in Europe with a draw every Friday. Its record payout is €61m
• MegaMillions – A US lotto famed for its record-breaking jackpots from its twice-weekly draws. Paid out a staggering world-record $656m in March 2012
• Powerball – Known as America’s favourite lottery, it holds draws on Thursdays and Sundays and one player scooped $590.5m in May 2013
• SuperEnalotto – Italy’s biggest lottery has three draws a week – its record payout is €177.8m
• Lotto 6/49 – The national lottery of Germany has a guaranteed top prize of €1m on Wednesdays and €2m on Saturday. Its top payout is €45.4m