Skip to Content

Tag Archives: Best Gaming Technology

UK – Playtech buys 90 per cent of Best Gaming Technology

Playtech has bought 90 per cent of rival Best Gaming Technology for €138m. The remaining 10 per cent retained by Best Gaming’s Chief Executive and Founder Armin Sageder, who will remain with the company for at least three years from completion. Based in Vienna, Best Gaming provides sports betting software for gaming and sports betting…

UK – BGT to place Racing Post content on its terminals

Racing Post, the leading provider of horse racing content, and Best Gaming Technology (BGT) have joined forces to create a unique experience for retail customers. A full suite of integrated Racing Post content will soon be available on the BGT terminals. Customers will have direct access to the best bet-generating content for British and Irish…

Malta – Kiron to roll out virtual in Malta with BGT

Malta’s land-based industry is to feature virtual games for the first time after a deal between Kiron Interactive and its biggest operator, Gaming Operations Limited. A selection of Kiron’s most popular sports will be rolled out in 30 IZIBET retail betting outlets around the island, as well as the world famous Dragonara Casino in St…

UK – Kiron partners with BGT

Virtual games specialist Kiron Interactive has struck a deal to supply its popular virtual sports products to Best Gaming Technology (BGT). The agreement will see the provider’s games made available on over 8,000 self-service betting terminals in regulated markets including Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, Italy, Holland, and Spain. Among the products to make their debut in…

Austria – BGT to integrate Inspired’s Virtuals into its self-service terminals

Inspired has agreed a partnership with Best Gaming Technology (BGT) for the integration and joint promotion of Inspired’s Virtuals via BGT’s self-service terminals for deployment in regulated territories. BGT is the gaming industry’s leading supplier of self-service betting terminals. By integrating Inspired’s Virtuals it brings together two best-in-breed suppliers, enabling both companies to jointly approach…

UK – SG Connect agrees Best Gaming/Ladbrokes deal

Scientific Games Corporation has announced that SG Connect, the company’s field service division in the UK, has been awarded a contract by Best Gaming Technology (BGT) to refurbish, supply and service 2,050 of its Vision self-service betting terminals (SSBTs), which will be deployed to the Ladbrokes estate. SG Connect, the field-based services division of SG…

UK – Ladbrokes to add 2,000 self service betting terminals to estate

Ladbrokes has signed a new worldwide contract for the provision of over 2,000 additional self service betting terminals across its retail estate. The contract, signed with BGT (Best Gaming Technology) will mean that at least one terminal will be in every Ladbrokes shop in the UK as well as available in Ireland and Belgium. The…