[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1 link=same] [bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]

Skip to Content

Tag Archives: Betware

Austria – Betware strengthens its commercial team

Betware is proud to announce that Frank Cecchini, former Regional Vice President of GTech for Central Europe, has been appointed by Betware to lead the commercial team as Chief Commercial Officer. Frank Cecchini will assume the role of Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and will be responsible for the Sales, Marketing and Account Management strategy of…

Iceland – Novomatic buys into electronic lottery with Betware deal

Novomatic is entering the electronic lottery market having bought a majority shareholding in Betware Holding, the Icelandic gaming pioneer and a specialist in online gaming solutions for the lottery market. The deal, which sees Novomatic own a 90 per cent shareholding in the Icelandic company, with the remaining 10 per cent retained by the Betware…

Denmark – Betware secures Danish bingo deal

Betware, a developer of interactive gaming solutions and open Gaming Platform provider, has won a public tender to provide a Bingo and Instant Games solution to the Danish national lottery, Danske Spil (www.danskespil.dk). The deal, which has been struck in conjunction with Prima Networks Limited, powered by Microgaming, was awarded following a competitive tender process….