[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1 link=same] [bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]

Skip to Content

Header Banner – BBIN

Tag Archives: Consolidated Financial Holdings

UK – Playtech buys majority stake in brokerage company

Playtech is buying a majority shareholding of 70 per cent in Consolidated Financial Holdings for US$43.4m. The remaining 30 per cent of the company will be subject to a put and call option exercisable in 2019, with the consideration to be based on CFH’s earnings at the end of 2018. The total consideration will be…