[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1 link=same] [bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]

Skip to Content

Header Banner – BBIN

Tag Archives: Crystalbet

UK – GVC announces ten pledges for safer gambling during pandemic

GVC Holdings, owners of bwin, Coral, Crystalbet, Eurobet, Ladbrokes, Neds International and Sportingbet; Games Brands include CasinoClub, Foxy Bingo, Gala, Gioco Digitale, partypoker and PartyCasino, has followed up responsible gambling safeguards put forward by the Betting and Gaming Council (BGC), with 10 pledges of its own to ensure a safer betting environment during the current…

Georgia – Crystalbet unveils exclusive GVC Gaming Suite

GVC has launched a comprehensive suite of casino content on Crystalbet, the fully-licensed Georgian sports betting and gaming brand in which GVC acquired a 51% stake on 13 April 2018. The move marks the first milestone in integrating GVC’s proprietary and licensed content into Crystalbet’s product line-up. Crystalbet’s customers will now have access to over…

Georgia – GVC buys into Georgian online operator Crystalbet

GVC Holdings, the multinational sports betting and gaming group, has agreed to initially acquire 51 per cent of Georgian online operator Crystalbet, with a commitment to acquire the remaining 49 per cent in 2021. Crystalbet was launched in 2011 and holds licences to offer online gaming products, including sports betting, casino games, poker and peer-to-peer…