[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1 link=same] [bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]

Skip to Content

Tag Archives: Emerald Casino Resort

South Africa – Caesars Entertainment sells Emerald Casino Resort

Caesars Entertainment is selling its South African property Emerald Casino Resort to Peermont Hotels, Casinos and Resorts, a Johannesburg-based hospitality and entertainment company, for total proceeds of $49m, which implies a 7.9x multiple on 2018 EBITDA of $6.2m. Caesars owns 70 per cent of this property, while the remaining 30 per cent is owned by…