SPIELO International is awarding several free Casino Systems product licenses, including market-leading GALAXIS product modules and SYSTEM2go turnkey solutions, to licensed casinos and gaming operations at Stand S7-150 at the ICE Totally Gaming 2013 trade show, taking place at ExCeL, London, from 5 to 7 February, 2013.
Prize-winning promotions include:
• A free SYSTEM2go Platinum CC license, including magnetic stripe card payment system, player tracking, and point redemption solution for up to 50 slot machines. Licensed operators can enter by participating in an electronic draw following a product demonstration at Stand S7-150. SYSTEM2go is a complete multi-site gaming system including accounting and jackpots that’s quick and easy to deploy through cloud computing.
• A free license for TimeBOMB FEVER. Visitors enter by simply playing a designated slot machine, and if there’s a hit, they win the prize. TimeBOMB FEVER is one of SPIELO International’s 15 bonusing templates that casinos configure to hit during specified times to attract players and boost gaming.
• A myPromo product license. Visitors enter by requesting a promotional code for immediate redemption on the slot machine through the CRYSTAL.net player interface, mirroring the way the myPromo tool works on the casino floor. myPromo is a tool for targeted player promotions and is part of the extensive GALAXIS MARKETING product portfolio, which allows casinos to send promotions to players by email and SMS (text messaging) to attract players into the casino.
• A Floor Master license can be won by trying out the demonstration at the stand. Floor Master, part of the GALAXIS SLOTS product suite, shows the layout of the casino floor on a touchscreen PC or tablet and displays slot performance information and alerts, as well as player information in real-time. Visitors can win a product license using the product demonstration if they guess where the winning player is!
• Finally, a Black Jack tournament will be taking place in Stand S7-150 on Tuesday and Wednesday, 5 and 6 February, with the finals on Wednesday at 3 p.m. Licensed casinos will be competing to win up to ten GALAXIS TABLES licenses with player tracking included. GALAXIS TABLES is an advanced table management system installed on more than 2,000 tables in casinos worldwide. One of the most flexible systems available for data input, it can also be adapted to suit operator’s business procedures. Licensed casinos and gaming operators wishing to participate in the tournament should contact their SPIELO International Regional Sales Manager for details.
Visit www.spielo.com for further details of the promotions at ICE and come to stand S7-150 for product demonstrations and chances to win.