US – GLI to host Midwest Regional Gaming Regulator’s Seminar in MissouriBy Phil - 30 June 2017
Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) to Host Midwest Regional Gaming Regulator’s Seminar in Missouri Next Month
Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) will host the Midwest Regional Gaming Regulator’s Seminar in Kansas City, Missouri, on July 13.
Attendees can expect highly informative, interactive forums created specifically for the region. GLI has arranged for world-renowned industry thought leaders to discuss the following topics and more:
• What to Do in the Event of an Online Breach – Protocols for Regulators
• Verification and Inventory Management Tools for the Modern Gaming Floor: Lessons from the Field
• Getting Better Compliance: How Audits Can Change Behaviour
• G2S/S2S: Regulatory Practices for Implementing Next-Generation Protocols Today
• Protecting Privacy: The Growth of Player Data Collection and How to Avoid Compromises
• Emerging Gaming Channels and Technology: Lessons from Regulated Markets
The Midwest Regional Gaming Regulator’s Seminar is a free, one-day training for regulators developed to help nurture critical relationships between nearby jurisdictions. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask GLI’s experts any questions they may have pertaining to the gaming industry.
GLI Vice President of Government Relations and General Counsel Kevin P. Mullally said: “We are very excited to offer a regulator’s seminar to those located in the Midwestern region because it allows us to facilitate the sharing of years of knowledge with clients in a location that is convenient for them. We continue to be committed to providing quality educational opportunities to our clients.”