US – Tom Nieman announced as AGEM’s new PresidentBy Phil - 12 January 2017
The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced that its Board of the Directors has elected a new slate of officers under the leadership of a new President — Tom Nieman, Vice President of Global Marketing for JCM Global.
Previously AGEM’s Treasurer, Nieman replaces Thomas Jingoli as President for a 2-year term, while Mr. Jingoli moves to the Treasurer position for a one-year term.
One-year terms were approved for:
• First Vice President Dan Savage (Chief Administration Officer, Scientific Games)
• Second Vice President David Lucchese (Executive Vice President, Games, Everi)
• Secretary Mark Dunn (Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Aristocrat Leisure Limited)
• Treasurer Thomas Jingoli (Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer, Konami Gaming)
• Vice President of Government Relations Steven DiMasi (Vice President of Global Government Relations, IGT)
• Co-General Counsel Harper Ko (Deputy General Counsel – Gaming, Scientific Games)
• Co-General Counsel Daron Dorsey (General Counsel, North American Operations, Ainsworth Game Technology)