Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Gaming Publishing Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Gaming Publishing Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Gaming Publishing Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that
you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Gaming Publishing Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users.
By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of
Gaming Publishing Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Gaming Publishing Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Privacy Notice
Date: 15 May 2018
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
G3Newswire and all websites, Apps and magazines operated and/or produced in relation to it are owned and maintained by:
Gaming Publishing, 23 Abbey Farm View, Whalley, Clitheroe, BB7 9YF, UK (“we” or “us”).
This is our Privacy Notice and it explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal data.
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you submit. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
2. What information do we collect?
The data that is collected and stored by Gaming Publishing includes contact information, such as name and email addresses only. We do not store any additional information about the users of G3Newswire, the G3Newswire App or any related digital products from Gaming Publishing. We do not collect or store any financial information from users as the services of the company are provided free or charge. We do not collect cookie information from the website and do not store any user data from the website. We do not pass any data on to third parties and only use content details to provide news services to our subscribers. We do not collect or store login and account details for any of the services, websites or publications from Gaming Publishing and do not gather user records, such as gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history, for example, as these are not services provided by Gaming Publishing.
Gaming Publishing does not collect or store GPS movement data, photos, contacts or calendar information. Our sites, services and Apps do not gather or store sensor data from smart devices and we do not collect social network information, including credentials and any information from public posts or communications.
3. Location and Time Data on our Mobile App
If you use the G3Newswire or G3i mobile applications we do not gather GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location. In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
4. How do we use your information?
The information you provide is used only to;
• to provide a news and information service dedicated to the industry in which you are interested
• to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see below);
• to manage customer service queries; and
• to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
5. On what legal basis will we process your information?
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:-
We may use your name and email contact details you have given us to tell you about products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
We may also disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation.
6. Who will you share my information with?
Gaming Publishing will not share your personal information with third parties, however, we may disclose your personal data without your permission in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
7. How do you manage my information?
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organisational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
8. Updating Your Details?
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please update your user preferences via email to [email protected]
9. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
10. Your rights
You have the right to ask us at any time:-
• to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
• to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
• to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
• to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
• to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
• to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
• to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
• to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as email updates
Where we have reached a decision that affects you by processing your personal data automatically then you have the right to speak to someone to discuss that decision.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the address given below.
Data Protection Co-ordinator, Gaming Publishing, Samson House, Manchester M297BR, UK.
Or by email to: [email protected]
11. Does the notice apply to linked websites?
Our websites may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
12. When do you monitor telephone calls?
We do not record telephone calls you have with our staff.
13. How do we update this privacy notice?
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on our webpage.
14. Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
You can also contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you.
Please write to us at the address given below.
Data Protection Co-ordinator, Gaming Publishing, Samson House, Manchester M297BR, UK.
Or by email to: [email protected]
Or call on: +44 (0) 1282 686586
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns at any time with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Gaming Publishing Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Gaming Publishing Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Gaming Publishing Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Gaming Publishing Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Gaming Publishing Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your
negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Gaming Publishing Ltd
accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and
conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users
should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then-current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or
rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Gaming Publishing Ltd details
- Gaming Publishing Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07342069 whose registered address is 23 Abbey Farm View, Whalley, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 9YF and it operates the Website www.g3newswire.com.You can contact Gaming Publishing Ltd by email on [email protected]