Bulgaria – BEGE and EEGS marks comeback in Bulgaria from November 22 to 24By Phil - 25 April 2022
On November 23 and 24, 2022, at Inter Expo Center in Sofia, Bulgaria, will take place the new edition of the leading fair of the gaming and entertainment industry for the European region – BEGE. A day ahead, on November 22, the Eastern European Gaming Summit (EEGS) is scheduled to take place at Grand Hotel Millenium, Sofia.
The company behind the event said: “After two years postponement because of the pandemic: we are back on track with a new avant-garde concept. The new brand identity will be presented soon and it will include additional surprise for all participants. We strictly follow the developments related to COVID-19 worldwide and will fully comply with the recommendations for the events – with care for the health and safety of participants.”
This year the leading companies of the industry – the exhibition’s long-term partners as well as new exhibitors, will be presented again, including:
- manufacturers of gaming equipment and gaming content for land-based casinos;
- owners of gambling halls;
- manufacturers of equipment and accessories for gaming halls;
- content providers for online casinos, sports betting and e-sports;
- online operators, platforms and aggregators;
- companies offering concepts and products in the IT field;
- financial and payment service providers;
- organizations for consulting services in the sector;
- owners of hotel, spa and entertainment complexes;
- gaming industry experts;
- advertising and marketing services companies;
Accompanying events: “Annual Awards for Significant Contribution to the Gaming Industry”, Presentation Area, Innovation Area, Volunteer and Internship Program and Career Center will be renewed. More exciting business and entertainment opportunities are yet to be included.
A rich program with leading topics from the sector, prepared by expert and inspiring speakers, is being prepared for the Eastern European Gaming Summit (EEGS) on the Gaming and Entertainment Industry .