The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of six new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 184 members, an all-time high.
“AGEM appreciates the companies that have applied for membership in the recent months as all of the gaming suppliers have been working through the negative impacts brought on by the COVID-19 virus,” said AGEM Executive Director Marcus Prater. “AGEM’s new fiscal year began April 1 and we have suspended the collection of dues this year for all existing members as a small gesture of assistance for suppliers hit hard by the pandemic as we attempt to navigate this new landscape together.”
The new AGEM members are:
• Empire Technological Group, based in Las Vegas, was founded in 2012 and has become a single source for unique casino games and innovative table game technology to help maximize player satisfaction and gaming revenue.
• Global Market Advisors (GMA), based in Denver, is a leading international provider of consulting services to the gaming, entertainment, sports and hospitality industries.
• KPMG LLP, based in Amstelveen, Netherlands, with an office in Las Vegas, provides audit, tax and advisory services to public and private companies of all sizes, with a meaningful presence in the gaming space.
• Marker Trax, based in Las Vegas, offers a patented casino marker system that helps take the risk out of issuing funds and provides a delivery system to the end user that streamlines the casino marker process.
• Omron, based in Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and supplies products to electronic gaming machine manufacturers, including relays, switches, switch assemblies, sensors, lighting panels and motors.
• Sparks Marketing Corporation, based in Las Vegas, is a creative, innovative and respected partner for trade shows, events, permanent environments, architectural fabrication and the retail sector.
AGEM is a non-profit international technology trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, lotteries, systems, game content, table games, online technology, sports betting, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives.
Caption: Slots from Empire Technological Group